Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sis-in-law

At the risk of sounding really corny, I'm just so thrilled to have my sis-in-law in my life... today I got a huge gift in the mail because one of her chief personality traits is generosity. It's my second favorite trait of hers, right behind immediate and copious texting capabilities.

So here's to Dana, (I know bro was involved too, but let's face facts, he does not often mail gifts) who sent me awesome handmade jewelry, handmade glass beads, fab books, a great hippie bag, and a coat for my imminent (OK, eventual) move to Ludington.

This was in addition to the special necklace bought at the health food store in Ludington to help manifest the move...

Thanks Sis!

1 comment:

Ludski said...

Ludington? What about Toronto? Where is Ludington - Closer to Toronto?
As long as it is closer to Toronto I will allow this eventual move. and quite frankly everything is closer that phx...