Monday, September 22, 2008

Manifesting Landscaping Glass

I was trying to find this glass that people use in landscaping and container gardening - it is ground in such a way that there are no sharp edges and you can walk on it. I want to create a path from my house to the guesthouse that looks like a little stream, with wood planks over it like a bridge. So I've been looking for the blue variety of the glass - I saw it at the Mesa Arts Center, so I know it exists, unlike other things I sometimes look for that somehow I made up.

Turns out my friend Barb's brother, Jim Andela, invented the machine that produces it and the process and machine were featured on the History Channel. Their company produces the landscaping glass and sells it as well.

So tell everyone what you are seeking.

No comments: